Downtown Racine Wine Walk
October 5 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$40
Tickets are SOLD OUT!
Celebrate the change of seasons with the Wine Walk in historic downtown Racine. Enjoy an afternoon strolling the charming streets of downtown with 20 wine samples from 20 locations.
Tickets are $40 per person and include the following:
- 20 wine samples 1 from each location
- Re-usable plastic wine sampling glass
- Food at each location
- Bottle of wine
- Wine tote-bag
- After all tickets are purchased, there will be a follow-up email asking for all attendee’s names on all attendee’s ticket order, and for their choice of your free bottle of wine. There will be six different bottles of wine to choose from.
- You may pick up your Wine Walk bags containing your bottle and everything needed for the event at Uncorkt (240 Main Street) in advance beginning Monday, Sept. 30th.** We recommend that you pick up your wine bag in advance to keep lines low.
- A wristband will be given upon check-in and must be worn at all times throughout the event. If you do not have your wristband and official Wine Walk sampling glass, you will not be served.
- You may start the Wine Walk anywhere along the event route.
- Wine glass must be empty before leaving each location. Carrying an open glass of wine is not permitted on the sidewalks.
** This is a 21+ event and a valid ID must be presented when checking in. Tickets are limited, so get yours today before it’s too late! Tickets WILL NOT be sold the day of the event.
*** NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED ***